BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

prep for spring!

How many people are just itching for spring to get here and fast? Me, me, me! Yes, I love spring and summer time. Its so close yet so far away... so even though it's not here quite yet, we can still prep!
One of my favorite stores to go to is Pacific Sunwear. Here they carry all of my favorite surf brand names like Billabong and Roxy. They have clothing, swimwear, accessories and more. The brands they carry are the ones that have great quality and I have been wearing most of these brands for years now. Roxy, Rip Curl and Billabong being my favorites, however Pacific Sunwear carries a whole number of different surf brands for guys and girls.
Spring time really is right around the corner, so it's prep time and Pacific Sunwear has made it easier right now with my tight budget.
I definitely want a new swimsuit for this spring and summer. Pacific Sunwear here I come! Head on over to Pacsun.com

On some other updates, I have added more content and interactive pages to the site today. It's finally all coming together and I'm really excited. Please leave me a comment if you have a product that you want feautured under the favorites page. I don't want just my own opinions there so please leave me a note. I'll be more than happy to share your favorites as well. Don't be shy!

0 comments: