BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

do these jeans make my butt look big?


Am I the only one who absolutely despises the hassle of trying to get that perfect pair of jeans to fit just the way you want it to? Am I the only one? Phew! I was hoping that it wasn't just me.
Well for all you ladies out there who are like me and would rather eat dirt than have to try on 10 more pairs of jeans before calling it quits and leaving the store even more frustrated, I have good news! There is a new fashion service for women called Zafu. Zafu is an online store where you can buy jeans that are made and matched just for YOU! Amazing right?! At Zafu there is plenty of options that will make buying jeans a little more pleasurable for us all. Some of their features include "personalized results according to your shape, finding your perfect jeans in a matter of minutes, tips on how to buy jeans, and new styles coming out every week!"
I just came across this website and was amazed at how easy it was to find the right pair for me. The secret to Zafu is all about personal shapes. So this means no more buying jeans that are specifically made for those 6'0 foot models who have the most amazing long legs. For once I am able to find a pair of jeans that fit my 5'5 height and don't have to worry about whether or not I'm going to do a face plant because my jeans are too long.
But don't just take my word for it, go to Zafu and read what others have had to say about their site! I can honestly say that Zafu has made my life a little easier by customizing to me and not just the runway models. Don't miss out on a great grab.
Click Here! to see for yourself. I can honestly say you won't be disappointed by what they have to offer you.
Give it a shot! They have a 100% money back guarantee service to try their style guide and if you're not satisfied you can get your money back. You owe it to yourself to give it a shot. I don't know about some of you girls, but I personally love it when they cater to me!

0 comments: